School is about to start and for moms that means much needed time to get things accomplished that were left undone in the summer months due to kids running around you 24/7, siblings fighting among themselves, laundry from all the dirty clothes that the kids are wearing when they are playing, etc. I believe you get the picture?!
To give moms a time management and organizational boost in the upcoming weeks, five great blog/book authors have come up with a “Back to School Boost for Moms” eBook package consisting of five great time saving and organization eBooks ready to assist you in getting back on the organizational train.
The package is called “Eat at Home“and is available beginning on August 1 (that is tomorrow for those like me that lose track of time! LOL!) for only an unbelievable price of $10! That’s right, $10 for all five eBooks. Now that is an extreme couponing savings of nearly $20 and without coupons, so what are you waiting for?
Well, you may be waiting on me to tell you what books are included … here you go:
- Create Your Perfect Cleaning Schedule: So You Can Get More Done In Less Time ($5.99) by Christine at I Dream of Clean.
- The No Brainer Wardrobe: Get Dressed with More Confidence and Less Fuss ($7.99) by Hayley at The Tiny Twig.
- Cupcakes: 12 Months of Hapiness! ($4.99) by Liz at Hoosier Homemade.
- Feast in 15: Speed Cooking Weeknight Dinners ($4.99) by Tiffany at Eat At Home.
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free ($4.99) by Yours Truly (Amy Lynn Andrews) at Blogging with Amy.
OK … I’ve told you what was included and don’t you agree that these will be great eBooks to put on your reading list? So, go ahead and make plans to purchase the “Eat at Home” combo tomorrow and get started!
Do any of you have any of these eBooks already? I have “Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free” by Amy Lynn Andrews and it is GREAT (see my review on Amy’s Lynn Andrews book)! I mean GREAT! If you have already read some of these, then please leave your comments and let me and other readers know what you think!