A second patient from the same hospital suffered internal bleeding from swallowing a bread bag clip. A three-dimensional scan revealed a plastic bread bag clip was lodged in the small intestine of a 47-year-old Adelaide man after he suffered from pain for two months.

Your wellbeing is at the centre of all we do. In this ancient and mysterious land we offer every modern comfort. Live the Thar with us.

VIRGIN nri tamil teen meera
Added: 2 day(s) ago Duration: 12:22 Viewed: 3903
Recently added tube videos
Top Ranked Keywords